1. Do you have a smart meter
1a. How much electricity did you use in the previous calendar year (in kWh; including any electricity generated by yourself)?
1b. How much gas did you use in the previous calendar year (in m3)?
1a. What is the number of your smart meter?
The number of the smart meter can usually be found below or above the barcode on the smart meter. The number is usually 16 to 17 characters long and the last two digits are the year of manufacture of the meter (between 05 and 21). Note: We do not need the serial number of your gas meter, only that of the smart electricity meter.
2. What is your gender?
3. In which year were you born?
4a. How many adults does your household (age 18 or older) consist of, including yourself:
4b. Number of children under the age of 18:
5. What is your highest completed education
Lower vocational education
Secondary vocational education
Higher professional education
6. What is the gross annual income of your household?
Below average (< € 36.500)
Approximately average (approximately € 36.500)
Above average (> € 36.500)
I'd rather not say that
7. Do you live in a rental or owner-occupied home??
House for sale
Social rental home
Private rental home
8. What kind of house is it?
Otherwise, namely …
8a. Indicate what other type of home you have.
9. In what year was your house (approximately) built?
10. What is the total living space of your home? (approximately, not including attic or cellar; in m2)
9747 AG Groningen
Questions? Contact us