On Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd of June, EnTranCe will be hosting the TransFuture Festival for the third time. A festival for professionals, entrepreneurs, companies, governments and stakeholders around new energy and innovation.
The TransFuture Festival is organized together with partners that take care of the content program and shape the festival together with us.
On Thursday, June 22, TransFuture Festival will be characterized by a business-to-business event, with knowledge sharing, networking and chatting in a good festival atmosphere.
The program is setup as follows:
- City of Groningen – partner events sustainable city, hydrogen and next city
- BarnTalks – among others Energysense
- EAE debate – in the context of EAE learning activities
- Market with sustainable / energy innovations
- Building – Sneak preview and House of Tomorrow (ovb)
- Guided tours EnTranCe
- Green Gas Barbecue 17.00
- Evening program – end 22.00
On Friday 23 June, the final of the Energy Challenges will take place as part of the festival.
In this context, young people from primary and secondary education were challenged to campaign in their own way for energy saving and sustainability at schools and in their environment. The best ideas will be presented and the winning campaigns will be announced.